Under New Management

Summary: Delia, Zeria, and Sir Dogwood put a Nazi ship… under new management.

dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Blaring red lights and an alarm blast through a door in the halls!

9:06 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia takes an enthusiastic walk to that door!

9:07 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
A red blinking light shines from under the door. Does she open it?

9:07 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Hell yes.

9:15 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
She would open the door to see a large alarm beacon going off. Soldiers rush around the surface of the massive asteroids, getting into ships and zeppelins. All dressed in uniform and rifles slung over their shoulders. Dogwood seems to be using a sword, a massive fucking greatsword to be exact, to point soldiers around and order. Meanwhile Craig is ordering
9:15 PM the mages about, pointing places with his staff.

9:16 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia steps in, wearing form fitting black pants, a white high collared blouse, and boots.

9:19 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
(Wait for Nemi?)

9:19 PM L<•LadyKatie>
(sure)
9:34 PM "Hello?"

9:36 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Your words are drowned out by the yelling and chattering of the soldiers as they run to their designated places. Your choices seem to be to go up to Craig, or Dogwood.

9:36 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Well she's not much of a magic person, so Dogwood?

9:38 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood looks over when you walk up to him. "AH DELIA. WHAT BRINGS YOU HE-" He looks over. "JOHNNY YOU DUMBFUCK, YOUR SHIP IS THAT WAY!" He points to one of the ships.

9:38 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"ALARMS AND FLASHING LIGHTS."

9:40 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Johnny trips as he turns around to hurry to another ship.
9:42 PM "YES. ALARMS AND FLASHING LIGHTS. WHAT ARE YOU HERE TO DO EXACTLY?" He screams over the alarms in his deep booming voice as he directs people about.

9:42 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I HERE TO DO? I'M HERE TO KILL STUFF."

9:43 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"WELL THEN GET, WAIT HERE. YOU'LL BE ON THE MAIN SHIP. WE'RE GOING ON A ROADTRI-WAIT SHIT. THERE ARE NO ROADS….UH SPACE TRIP!"
9:43 PM *-get*

9:44 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Got it. Show me the way."

9:44 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"GO TO THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER." What?

9:44 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"… on an airship?"

9:44 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"YOU'LL SEE."

9:45 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Would she know where that is?

9:45 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He points to a place on the surface of the meteor.

9:45 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She goes to it?

9:46 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Yep.

9:46 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Great.

9:46 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There seem to be other soldiers running into it as well.

9:46 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia doesn't run. She doesn't have to. She's a vampire, she walks faster than any of them could hope to run,

9:48 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The inside is dark, save for lights and all that. Steam sprays from pipes and gears turn here and there.
9:49 PM Solders get to their posts, some mages casting barrier spells and soldiers pulling levers. Mechanics make sure everything is in shape. But /why/? this is under ground.

9:49 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia's not one to question.

9:50 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Soon, Dogwood runs inside. He looks around, a grin on his face. "ALRIGHT. WE READY TO LAUNCH?"

9:50 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"I don't know what that means, but you seem enthusiastic about it."

9:50 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The soldiers cheer in response.
9:52 PM He heads down the hall to what seems to be a captains deck. There's even a steering wheel.
9:52 PM He gestures for Delia to follow.

9:53 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia follows!

9:53 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Once there, it looks like this.
9:54 PM https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5a/aa/75/5aaa75bc9e884c93ed57a298086ede6f.jpg

9:54 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Nice

9:54 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Delia." He walks over and puts his hand on the wheel. "Pull that lever." He points to a console.

9:55 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She PULLS DA LEVER

9:56 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Suddenly, everything begins shaking. As if a piece of the meteor is falling off.

9:57 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Woah!

9:58 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
And suddenly, Delia, it feels like the thing out are standing in begins to rise, like an elevator. If you look up, you will find that the meteor is /opening/ like a hangar, and whatever you are in is rising up through.

9:59 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Awesome

10:00 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Eventually, the ship rises, fully revealed. Delia can see the whole ship from the large crystal globe that is sitting on a console in the middle of the room. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/4b/6c/d54b6c42dd0a62afb36e53f2ba08670d.jpg

10:01 PM L<•LadyKatie>
That's really cool

10:02 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood pulls out a radio and speaks into it. "WHO'S READY TO KILL SOME SHIT?"
10:02 PM Cheering can be heard throughout the ship.
10:02 PM He holds the radio out to Delia. "Want to put in a word?"

10:03 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She shrugs and takes it. "Are you all ready to raise some hell? Bring about some unholy terror they'll speak about only in hushed voices out of fear of it being found out it's /you/ they fear?"

10:05 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Clapping ensues. Dogwood chuckles. "Creative way of saying that."

10:05 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She grins. Should she say more? I can't come up with more to say but if she should say more let's just say she gives a really good speech

10:06 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He flips a few switches on the console. It's your choice what Delia does!

10:06 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia says a few more words and hangs up the radio.

10:07 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood claps. "Alroght. Time to blast off."

10:07 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Let's do this."

10:07 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
*Alright.*
10:08 PM Dogwood pulled a large lever. SO MANY LEVERS. And the sound of the ship's rockets on the back beginning to propel it forward can be heard.

10:09 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Vroom!

10:10 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
When the ship has good enough speed, Dogwood pushes a lever forward. Delia……the meteors are speeding past you. How fast is this ship going? And meteors in the way are straight up run through by the undenting metal of the ship.

10:11 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Nice

10:20 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood looks at his pocket watch. "Should be reaching the shitstorm about…….now." He pulls the lever and the ship comes to a complet halt, revealing the space battle ahead. Tons of Lion's head zeppelins fly around, firing their firepower, ships explode. Debris flies all over the place, mages conjure massive fireballs, while other summons shields. Ships
10:20 PM ram into eachother and other launch boarding pods. The ship leading the nazi fleet looks about like this. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/the-power-armor-cyoa/images/e/e3/1600x906_20577_Heavy_Royal_Airforce_Airship_2d_sci_fi_spaceship_steampunk_airship_picture_image_digital_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150914161649

10:21 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Alright, and what do we do?"

10:22 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The ship begins firing turrets and shooting down enemy zeppelins, which infuriatingly have the nazi symbol on their balloons.

10:24 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Boom boom! Now about ripping and tearing things.

10:24 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Rockets, flanethrowers, miniguns, all blow them out of the sky. Though it seems to be going the same way for the other side as well. Things are tied. Dogwood turns to you, Delia. "You and I are on the boarding party. Melee and what the fuck not."

10:25 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Understood."

10:26 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Alright." He speaks into the radio. "OK KIDS, DADDY'S GOIN OUT FOR A STROLL. KEEP THE HOUSE SAFE, EH?"

10:26 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia follows, eager for FRESH BLOOD
10:27 PM Hungry vampire is HUNGRY

10:27 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
You are led to a below deck area, where soldiers with rifles, swords, pistols, whatever their specialty is, are getting into pods.

10:27 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia follows Dogwood.

10:28 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria is waiting for you and Dogwood in one of them. Dogwood points. "There."

10:28 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Thank you." Delia hops in.

10:28 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood sits in, a bit uncomfortably. he has to bend down because of the ceiling. "Wish they had these for my size…."
10:29 PM Zeria shuts the pod door. "Then it would be a spaceship, not a pod."
10:30 PM Dogwood growls. "Alright." He slams his palm down on a button, and the pod is launched!

10:30 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Wee!

10:31 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The pod weaves through enemy ships and debris, eventually making a harsh impact with the enemy main ship. Possibly shaking around the passengers within.

10:32 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"oof' Delia is shaken, not stirred.

10:34 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria pulls a lever, making the exit in the front of the pod expand, slowly pushing the metal of the ship's hull to the side so they can enter. Dogwood grumbles. "Probably nazis already waiting inside….."
10:34 PM He cracks his knuckles. Zeria unslings her rifle.

10:34 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia gets ready to jump out and RIP AND TEAR.

10:36 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Soon, an entrance is opened, and five or so swastika wearing deadmen wait on the other side. One looks over to another and speaks when he sees them. "[WE HAD TO GET THAT /ONE/ FUCKING POD. DIDN'T WE?]"

10:36 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Roll to bite?
10:36 PM 2d16 LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

10:36 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: LET'S HAVE SOME FUN: 14 (2d16=9, 5)

10:37 PM L<•LadyKatie>
… did not mean to hit enter that early, sorry.

10:37 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"JUST OPEN FIRE]" Another screams. Yep. Roll, the fight has begin.

10:37 PM L<•LadyKatie>
K. She rolled a 9 for BLOOD

10:37 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
And I'll take that roll.
10:38 PM 1d10 The guy you jump for attempts to shoot you away before you reach him!

10:38 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: The guy you jump for attempts to shoot you away before you reach him!: 10 (1d10=10)

10:38 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
…..

10:38 PM L<•LadyKatie>
FUCK

10:38 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Delia, you miss.

10:39 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She hisses

10:39 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria fires a few shots, taking out one of the men.

10:39 PM L<•LadyKatie>
The smell of fresh blood makes her want to bite even more

10:39 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
2d10 Two fire at you, Delia. They scream with rage.

10:39 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: Two fire at you, Delia. They scream with rage.: 11 (2d10=9, 2)

10:40 PM L<•LadyKatie>
1d14 no you don't

10:40 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: no you don't: 11 (1d14=11)

10:40 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
You manage to to dodge!
10:41 PM PC turn.

10:41 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d16 I'M GONNA BITE EM OFF

10:41 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: I'M GONNA BITE EM OFF: 4 (2d16=3, 1)

10:42 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d10 The nazi tries to hit you away with the butt of his gun.

10:42 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: The nazi tries to hit you away with the butt of his gun.: 3 (1d10=3)

10:42 PM L<•LadyKatie>
If he takes defender's clause, he gets disadvantage next turn

10:42 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He doesn't

10:42 PM L<•LadyKatie>
So the bite connects?

10:42 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Yep!

10:43 PM L<•LadyKatie>
YES
10:43 PM blood buff?

10:43 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
BLOOD BOOF

10:43 PM L<•LadyKatie>
yeeeeee
10:43 PM The blood starts staining her white shirt RED

10:44 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Another one attempts to fire…only to be grabbed by the leg by Dogwood, and then slammed face first into the wall, breaking his face open like a water melon.

10:45 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia the blood monster. How many left?

10:45 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Two! And it is still enemy turn.
10:46 PM 1d10 One goes to fire at Delia.

10:46 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: One goes to fire at Delia.: 4 (1d10=4)

10:46 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 bb 1/5

10:46 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: bb 1/5: 5 (2d14=1, 4)
10:46 PM → DrSavage joined (moc.duolccri.notlrahc.9D03CB8D-CRInys|23598diu#moc.duolccri.notlrahc.9D03CB8D-CRInys|23598diu)

10:46 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Not taking defender's clause.

10:49 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria gets out of the pod and fires at a few coming down the hall. "EAT SHIT YOU GLORIFIED PINWHEEL WEARING MOTHERFUCKERS."
10:50 PM Delia, a nazi throws his rifle to the side and pulls out a large combat knife, about the size of a small sword. He lunges at you.
10:50 PM 1d12

10:50 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: 1 (1d12=1)

10:50 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Do I even bother rolling against that?

10:50 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Nope. PC turn.

10:51 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (bb 2/5) cute toy there, I might take it as a trophy

10:51 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (bb 2/5) cute toy there, I might take it as a trophy: 17 (3d16=2, 13, 2)

10:51 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d13

10:51 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: 2 (1d13=2)

10:52 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Delia, his knife misses, and your attack kills him.
10:53 PM → Aphex_01 joined (~null@52FB6AFA:DE2C37CE:26F4EE89:IP)

10:53 PM L<•LadyKatie>
By the way, Imagine her killing all of these dudes to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLzGpToC50

10:53 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: resident evil 4 numa numa - length 3m38s - 688↑90↓ - 226,330 views - residentblonde94 on 2007.05.05
10:53 PM ⇐ Aphex_ quit (~null@97AFC0A0:9175941B:26F4EE89:IP) Ping timeout: 182 seconds

10:55 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The nazi is dead on the floor, blood leaking about. There is one left.

10:55 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia turns to look at him, his friend's knife tucked away in her boot.

10:58 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"[Give that back!}" He aims the rifle. "[IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.]" He is quite distressed by the death of his comrades. His eyes water with tears, but he continues aiming the rifle bravely.

10:58 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"[Why? He's dead. Soon you will be too.]" lunge at him?

10:59 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d12 He screams with rage and sorrow, firing the rifle rapidly.

10:59 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: He screams with rage and sorrow, firing the rifle rapidly.: 6 (1d12=6)

11:00 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dodge and all that.

11:01 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 (bb 1/5)

11:01 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (bb 1/5): 17 (2d14=14, 3)

11:01 PM L<•LadyKatie>
The bullets BOUNCE OFF HER

11:01 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Alright. Now for attack :v

11:02 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (BB 2/5) numa numa aye

11:02 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (BB 2/5) numa numa aye: 36 (3d16=9, 12, 15)

11:03 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Not even gonna bother, he lets out a cry as death takes him.

11:04 PM L<•LadyKatie>
DEATH IS DELIA. DELIA IS DEATH.
11:04 PM She rips off his head for good measure.

11:05 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood looks at all the head roll on the floor. "Shame really….." He lights a cigar and puts it in his mouth as he continues forward. Zeria nods, following him.

11:06 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia shrugs, and moves along with the group.

11:07 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria aims her rifle about, prepared to kill shit. Dogwood's hands tremble, ready to tear.

11:07 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia looks calm, but ready to kill. She's covered in blood. what more do you need from death incarnate?

11:09 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
A nazi runs around the corner, only to have dogwood grab him by the face and crush his head like a watermelon. A few more come around the corner, and begin firing.
11:10 PM 6d10

11:10 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: 24 (6d10=4, 2, 4, 3, 5, 6)

11:10 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 (BB 3/5) Oh joy, storm troopers.

11:10 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (BB 3/5) Oh joy, storm troopers.: 11 (2d14=4, 7)

11:11 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
None hit you, Delia.

11:11 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Hehehehehehehehe
11:12 PM Time to bite?

11:12 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
YUS

11:12 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (4/5) time to recharge

11:12 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (4/5) time to recharge: 16 (3d16=8, 5, 3)

11:13 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d12 The nazi tries to kick you away.

11:13 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: The nazi tries to kick you away.: 5 (1d12=5)

11:14 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He fails.
11:16 PM → Kade joined (moc.duolccri.gnilae.BFE33763-CRInys|84798diu#moc.duolccri.gnilae.BFE33763-CRInys|84798diu)

11:16 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
It is PC turn.

11:16 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (1/5) bite again

11:16 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (1/5) bite again: 19 (3d16=1, 13, 5)

11:17 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d12 One of the nazis tries to push you away from his comrade. (This counts as their defense roll)

11:17 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: One of the nazis tries to push you away from his comrade. (This counts as their defense roll): 3 (1d12=3)

11:18 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
You take down another, that's two down, 4 to go.

11:18 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She hisses, by this point her shirt is stained red. Hotel is gonna be like "we can't get these stains out, you might as well order a new shirt."

11:19 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Another few come around the corner, only to be taken down by Zeria who scores two headshots.
11:20 PM 4d10 The 4 that are left open fire on Delia.

11:20 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: The 4 that are left open fire on Delia.: 15 (4d10=4, 3, 4, 4)

11:20 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 (2/5) bitch please

11:20 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (2/5) bitch please: 9 (2d14=3, 6)

11:21 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
The attacks are dodged!
11:24 PM PC turn

11:24 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (3/5) om nom nom nom

11:24 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (3/5) om nom nom nom: 32 (3d16=5, 11, 16)

11:25 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
That's another down, three left.
11:25 PM 1d14 One picks up a lead pipe and tries to hit you.

11:25 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: One picks up a lead pipe and tries to hit you.: 4 (1d14=4)

11:28 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d16 1/5 |

11:28 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 1/5 |: 6 (2d16=5, 1)

11:28 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
It has no effect.
11:30 PM PC TURN

11:30 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d16 (2/5) Delia, in the hall, with the lead pipe

11:30 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (2/5) Delia, in the hall, with the lead pipe: 11 (2d16=4, 7)
11:30 PM → •Balthazaar (opped) joined

11:31 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d13 he tries to dodge!

11:31 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: he tries to dodge!: 7 (1d13=7)

11:31 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Well, you barely manage to get him delia. But you get him.

11:31 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Heh

11:34 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
2d12 The next two open fire at you!

11:34 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: The next two open fire at you!: 15 (2d12=8, 7)

11:35 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 3/5

11:35 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 3/5: 19 (2d14=7, 12)

11:37 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Shots are dodged!

11:38 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Heh
11:38 PM Moar bite bite?

11:38 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
BITE BITE

11:39 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 (4/5)

11:39 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: (4/5): 23 (3d16=1, 10, 12)

11:39 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d12 He tries to roll out of the way

11:39 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: He tries to roll out of the way: 7 (1d12=7)

11:39 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He does not roll out of the way. He is dead.
11:40 PM 1d14 While you attack his friend, the nazi pushes the gun to your back and fires at point blank.

11:40 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: While you attack his friend, the nazi pushes the gun to your back and fires at point blank.: 7 (1d14=7)

11:42 PM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 1/5 dodge I think?

11:42 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 1/5 dodge I think?: 10 (2d14=8, 2)

11:42 PM L<•LadyKatie>
HA
11:42 PM the bullet bounces off her skin

11:42 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"[WHAT THE FUCK]" He screams, stumbling back.

11:43 PM L<•LadyKatie>
She turns her head around. Not her whole body, just her head. With all the blood, slasher smile, and general vampire ness, it's pretty creepy.

11:44 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He prepares to open fire (Still PC turn though) "[STAY BACK YOU CRIMSON FUCKER]"

11:46 PM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 "[Haha, no.]" (2/5)

11:46 PM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: "[Haha, no.]" (2/5): 24 (3d16=7, 16, 1)

11:46 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He be ded.
11:49 PM Dogwood looks over, he's killed a few guys as well. Zeria finishes knocking down a soldier and unloading the whole gun clip into his chest. She then reloads.

11:50 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia's taken out her few guys, face and shirt RED

11:51 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
After reloading…she continued shooting the dead body. Jesus.
11:51 PM *continues.
11:51 PM "Could you perhaps calm down a bit, zeria?" Dogwood asks.
11:53 PM She sighs, like a child. "Fine."
11:53 PM She turns around. "Where to next?"

11:53 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia feels like she could be taking these guys out faster.

11:54 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood looks between the two. "Command area should be close. These guys will be more….rough. Careful. Though, if we get through here, we should be able to shut it down, which means the upper hand for us."
11:55 PM "Here's the plan,"

11:55 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia listens.

11:55 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Get to command room."
11:55 PM "Fuck shit up."
11:55 PM "The end."

11:56 PM L<•LadyKatie>
"Sounds simple enough."

11:57 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Simple plan is best plan." Dogwood nods. How the fuck do these people run an army?"
11:57 PM *-"*

11:58 PM L<•LadyKatie>
By murdering the fuck out of anything that stands in their way?

11:59 PM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He heads around the corner, leading the way. And yes, pretty much.

11:59 PM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia draws her guns.

12:00 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There is a bolted door. Dogwood grins. "I /love/ this part."
12:00 AM "Zeria. Explosives."
12:02 AM She hands over these https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/ef/36/5aef3620e549ba2e3dd43b22c1900e02.jpg
12:03 AM And more
12:03 AM and more
12:03 AM and more
12:03 AM HOW MANY ARE IN THAT SATCHEL?

12:03 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia doesn't kick down the door if she doesn't have to.

12:03 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood frowns. "You raided the armory again, didn't you?"
12:04 AM "FUCK YES I DID."
12:05 AM They both pick up grenades and begin throwing them at the door. The grenades stick. "You gonna throw some?" Zeria asks.

12:05 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"Sure."

12:05 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There are ten or so grenades to stick to the door.

12:05 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Toss toss toss

12:06 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Soon the door is literally covered.

12:06 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Yay
12:07 AM Soon they'll be wondering what that mysterious ticking noise is

12:07 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"And. Here. We. Go." Dogwood presses the button. There is an explosion of blue fire as the door is not blown up…..but /incinerated/.

12:08 AM L<•LadyKatie>
who takes point? We need a badass moment?

12:09 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Might want to hide, they usually have a-OOP, THERE IT IS." Turret fire emerges from the flames…….and a bullet shoots off Dogwood's tophat……

12:10 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia ducks out of the way

12:10 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood hides up against the wall. "MY FUCKING HAT."

12:11 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Can Delia sneak past the turrets?

12:11 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Sure.

12:12 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Agility?

12:12 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria opens fire at the turret, gaining it's attention.
12:12 AM yes, agility

12:12 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d17 3/5

12:12 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 3/5: 27 (2d17=10, 17)

12:13 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d1 this is to humor you. They can't see from all the smoke.

12:13 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: this is to humor you. They can't see from all the smoke.: 0 (1d1=0)

12:14 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
You sneak passed.

12:14 AM L<•LadyKatie>
… I love it. sneak attack bonus?

12:15 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Yus.

12:16 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Sweet
12:16 AM 2d16 4/5 she throws a guy in front of the turrets

12:16 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 4/5 she throws a guy in front of the turrets: 16 (2d16=2, 14)

12:16 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There is a nazi sitting at a turret on the other side. Looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/15/22/c3/1522c3b8551eca9284d246bb8d4f2f7f.jpg
12:17 AM The man is thrown, and he is instantly torn to shreds by machine gun fire, blood splattering about.

12:17 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"Alright, dumkoffs."

12:18 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Another one in heavy armor fires at you.
12:18 AM 1d15 HERE TO FUCK YOU UP

12:18 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: HERE TO FUCK YOU UP: 3 (1d15=3)

12:18 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
……

12:19 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 5/5

12:19 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 5/5: 16 (2d14=2, 14)

12:19 AM L<•LadyKatie>
BULLETS BOUNCE OFF HER

12:19 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
PC TURN

12:20 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d16 OM NOM NOM NOM

12:20 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: OM NOM NOM NOM: 31 (2d16=16, 15)

12:20 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d16 He tries to hit you out of the way with his heavy assault weapon.

12:20 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: He tries to hit you out of the way with his heavy assault weapon.: 15 (1d16=15)

12:21 AM L<•LadyKatie>
NOPE
12:21 AM Bite connects! Blood buff activated!

12:22 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d15 But he survives, and tries to kick you away.

12:22 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: But he survives, and tries to kick you away.: 11 (1d15=11)

12:23 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d16 1/5 pdef

12:23 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 1/5 pdef: 27 (2d16=16, 11)

12:23 AM L<•LadyKatie>
hehehehehe

12:25 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He stumbles back and falls over dead, one down. like, 10 to go.

12:25 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d10 dual wielding guns, bam bam

12:25 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: dual wielding guns, bam bam: 5 (2d10=3, 2)

12:25 AM L<•LadyKatie>

12:25 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d16 One of the heavy armored guys shields from the fire

12:25 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: One of the heavy armored guys shields from the fire: 13 (1d16=13)

12:26 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He then aims with a heavy shotgun, that fires slugs.
12:26 AM 1d15

12:26 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: 15 (1d15=15)

12:26 AM L<•LadyKatie>
2d14 3/5

12:26 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 3/5: 13 (2d14=2, 11)

12:26 AM L<•LadyKatie>
4 damage!

12:27 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Delia, you take a slug to the shoulder, and are sent stumbling back. The nazi grins.

12:28 AM L<•LadyKatie>
THAT JUST MEANS MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD COUNTESS

12:28 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Delia….the turret slowly turns to you.
12:28 AM Making it's mechanical noises.

12:28 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Oh shoot.
12:29 AM what roll>
12:29 AM ?

12:29 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Just as it's about to fire, something flies through the smoke, and attaches to the driver's head.
12:30 AM The nazi pulled it off and looked….only to see a grenade.
12:30 AM "[Shit.]"
12:30 AM There is an explosion of blue flames, and the turret is gone.

12:30 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"Heh."

12:31 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Delia, PC TURN

12:31 AM L<•LadyKatie>
3d16 4/5 GOTTA MAKE IT COUNT, BLOOD BUFF

12:31 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
LadyKatie: 4/5 GOTTA MAKE IT COUNT, BLOOD BUFF: 17 (3d16=4, 12, 1)

12:33 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
1d16 He tries to defend himself

12:33 AM G<Glacon> Glacon IRC bot - http://github.com/SophosBlitz/gla
dragonwielder: He tries to defend himself: 15 (1d16=15)

12:34 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Damn

12:36 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There is a gunshot, as a bullet passes through the side of the nazi's head, and he falls over limp. Zeria runs in, getting headshots left and right.

12:36 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Nice

12:37 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
There is a savage howl as Dogwood emerges from the smoke, he grabs a nazi by the leg and swings him at the others, screaming 'I'M GOING TO BEAT A MOTHERFUCKER, WITH ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER."

12:37 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia's done that before! A classic

12:38 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
He swings the nazi into another one, making their heads slam together at full force, and crack open.

12:38 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia gets blood when she can, best to come back to the Hotel on a full stomach.
12:38 AM Only from the still living though. Never drink from the dead.

12:40 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood hops around, ripping and tearing. Body parts fly about. "NEVER SHOOT THE FUCKING TOPHAT."

12:40 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia claps. This is all so exciting

12:42 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Soon, everything is dead, and the floor is crimson red. That is the fate of those who shoot the tophat.

12:42 AM L<•LadyKatie>
As it should be.
12:42 AM "Wheres the radio?"

12:43 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Zeria pulls it out. "Here."

12:43 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"No, for the ship. Need to tell them something."

12:44 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Oh….." She looks around for a moment, then points.

12:45 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia goes to give a message before her player passes out. "[Attention all adversaries, surrender at once, you're under new management now.] And allies, way to go, we've got them."

12:46 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Soon, whatever few nazi ships were left return to their hangars, and one stray ship can be seen in the distance.

12:46 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Thus is the power of the Crimson Fucker.

12:47 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
And is suddenly blown up by a fireball, launched by a familiar half demon.

12:47 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Heh

12:48 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"Alright, lets take this thing back to the base."

12:48 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"Right."
12:48 AM ⇐ •WetBeard quit (moc.duolccri.llewkcorb.601A4352-CRInys|147031diu#moc.duolccri.llewkcorb.601A4352-CRInys|147031diu) Quit: Connection closed for inactivity

12:48 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
"You want to drive?"

12:48 AM L<•LadyKatie>
"Sure." Delia pilots!

12:49 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Dogwood gives a general guide of the controls.

12:49 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Delia drives like a teenager.

12:50 AM D<dragonwielder> Dragonwielder
Everything goes smoothly (Except delia's driving) and they make it back to the hotel.
12:50 AM ~Fin~

12:50 AM L<•LadyKatie>
Yay!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License